Please follow the link below to register for the Boom Active Gymnastics / Acro Kids and Musical Theatre sessions. Once your registration has been approved a member of our team will be in touch with more details on class times and availability, invoices and other relevant information regarding this session will be sent once your child’s place has been confirmed. Follow us on Facebook for news, workshops and other events we are running.
All our classes are run by quailfied coaches who all hold up to date DBS Checks, Safeguarding and are First Aid Trained.
Our Safeguarding Officer is always present at every session and available by
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1 Our classes become full very quickly and so then does our waiting list, so paying your fees on time is very important.
1.2 All invoices will be sent out during the second half of each term.
1.3 All fees are to be paid before each new term starts.Information of how will be in your payment request email.
1.4 Any late fees will be subject to a £10 surcharge that will be billed to you.
1.5 Current members have priority for class spaces before any remaining spaces are released to the general public so it is most Important invoices are paid on time.
1.6 A terms notice is required for all invoiced classes. Failure to provide notice will result in a 4 weeks charge.
1.7 Please note that there will be No refunds on your cancellation or non-attendance of the class.
1.8 Please note as we are operating out of a school, situations may arise outside of our control whereby we have to cancel classes. We will endeavour to try and give you as much notice as possible and fees will be debited from the fees for the following term.
1.9 Please be aware any classes cancelled due to adverse weather conditions will not be refunded.
1. Please ensure your child arrives 5 Minutes before the class starts, so everyone is ready to go in on time.If your child is attending a session straight from school then your allocated coach will collect them from class and escort them to the school hall. 2. Please make sure you arrive on time to collect your child. Westfield School, main entrance to the village hall. SLA, Gym Hall entrance by the lower car park to the left of the schools main entrance. Do not drop off and pick up from the road or car park. We will not allow a child to leave without the parent/guardian present.
3. Please make sure your children are in their proper kits and have their hair securely tied back. 4. Please keep us informed of any changes regarding your contact details.You must also make any changes to your detail’s by logging in to your account.
6. Please provide your child with a water bottle.
7. Socks shouldn’t to be worn, for medical reasons ‘only’ non slip socks permitted.
8. Parents are not allowed in the gym to view classes, however there will be an opportunity to watch display’s.
9. Please do not approach any coaches while they are teaching in the gym. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us in advance.
1. Always listen to your coach and act upon instructions given to you at all times.
2. Please wear any long hair tied back.
3. No jewellery of any kind.
4. You do not use any apparatus without permission from your coach first.
5. Please be restpectful / supportive and kind to others.
6. No mobile phones or ipads are permitted in our sessions.
7. What to wear – Leotard, PE uniform, leggings / shorts and T-shirt.
There will be no unauthorised photography during any sessions.